Sunday, November 1, 2009

27# - Potentially being caught

The smell of cheap air freshener splashed on my face from the air moving as I opened the restroom door. I entered casually looking around to make sure that I was alone and then made my way to one of the restroom stalls. The muffled sounds of work activity on the other side of the wall gave me an exhilarating sense of excitement from potentially being caught. I stood with my back against the stall door eyes closed trying to imagine what it would be like to get oral sex in a restroom stall. I unbuckled my belt with a sneaky smile on my face then unfastened my pants exposing the zipper that I gently pulled downward. I pushed my right hand into my boxer shorts slowly moving downward across my fuzzy shaved pubic area. “I wonder if Jennifer would be freaky enough to swallow my man cream in the men’s restroom,” I thought fantasizing about being seduced by the young college intern. My palm felt warm when I wrapped my fingers around the middle of my shaft, pulling carefully to remove my throbbing maleness from its snug but restricting space. Man cream oozed slightly to the surface of my mushroom cap as I teased myself with slow up and down shaft strokes. My imaginary images were vivid in my mind seeing the top of Jennifer’s head bouncing up and down in my lap. I began to breathe heavy from my mouth as I imagined the friction from my sliding hand was me pushing and pulling my dick in and out of Jennifer’s mouth. With every stroke, I added a little more pressure and speed until the sensation was tickling the pit of my stomach as I anticipated the hard squirting climax to come. My erection was long and thick; definitely battle ready as I opened my eyes to watch myself sliding in my hand. My confidence grew as I felt like I could satisfy any woman making myself smile from a little penis envy. My sexual mischief was interrupted by the squeaky sound of the restroom door opening. I shook my head in disbelief hearing my boss and another co- worker entering talking loudly. Their echoing voices and reality of my situation shrank my python into an inchworm almost instantly. I stood motionless and silent for a few moments with my meat in my hand feeling disappointed as I forced myself to drain my bladder. The fluid trickled out slowly until it became a full stream clearing my ding-a-ling of the man cream that would have potentially left a wet spot on the front of my slacks…

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog
    in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if
    interested. Regards!

    Feel free to visit my weblog; http://mymotorcyclemonster.com
    Also see my page :: DIR REBREATHER

    ReplyDelete