Thursday, September 3, 2009

BLOG 18 - Mr. Sexy

From: dwoods@globaltech.com
Date: Thu, Aug 2009
To: sexy_angie@yahoo.com



I was sitting at a red light on my way home today when I saw Mr. Sexy crossing the street. I blew my horn at him and took his picture with my cell phone when he turned around to see who was honking. Just thought I would share…



I was also going to ask you do you want to hook up and have a drink tomorrow during lunch or maybe an after work drink at Club Jewel’s??? CALL ME!!!!!

I shook my head laughing at her weird sense of humor as I considered meeting her for lunch tomorrow. I was more interested in her after work invitation to Club Jewel’s which is the hottest most popular lesbian club in the city. My mind filled with excuses and reasons to be late home from work when I decided to just tell the truth, sort of. I heard the sound of my mother in law starting her car in our drive way which was my cue to get back to my normal husband routine. I heard the television turn on in my bedroom and that let me know wifey was close so I had to play it off convincingly. I flushed the un used toilet and opened the window making a little more noise than usual. I grabbed the air freshener and gave the room a heavy spray of sparkling citrus scent courtesy of Air Wick. I stood in front of the mirror and put my phone on silent as the sink water ran to give the illusion of me washing my hands. I put the phone in my front pocket and walked out fast quickly closing the door behind me. “I would not go in there for at least thirty five to forty five minutes if I were you” I said joking about the non existent smell in the bath room…

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! This is not what I expected. The picture of Mr. Sexy is not even close to what I envisioned. Angie is funny and Mr. Jewel you are even funnier for writing her that way. What a way to keep us on our toes and get a good laugh. Now to the posting...Angie is really trying to get him. Its amazing the lengths people go to when trying to cover up something. What get's me is Devin and Angie have not done anything yet and he is already acting as if he has which again says to me he definitely wants to. If his wife knew about Angie then he would have nothing to hide. Thanks for the laugh though!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete