Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BLOG 23 - Stroking myself

My mind was racing with endless possibilities and scenarios as everything in my world suddenly became suspect. “Me and Angie flirt with each other a lot but what if she wasn’t flirting, what if she was joking but serious,” I thought to myself as I stared into space. I felt myself becoming aroused physically seeing visions of her and me having sex in my mind. I saw myself on top of her with her legs on my shoulders grinding hard and deep picking up speed with every rhythmic stroke. Her body will be warm and soft as I hold her firmly looking into her eyes falling into the depths of her sensuality. The mental images made my dick get super hard stretching the woven fabric tight along the zipper of my dress pants. I could no longer lie to myself “I am super hot for Angie,” I confessed to myself in my thoughts. I squirmed in my chair from the throbbing uneasiness of my erection hunching like a dog in heat breathing through my mouth trying to regain my composure. “Damn” I thought to myself stretching my legs pushing my hard on into the confining space under my zipper. “It’s too early in the morning for this shit,” I thought aloud noticing the clock on my desk phone reading eight forty a.m. I began moving my manhood around with my hand trying to adjust my meat for comfort stroking myself through my pants as I tingled with arousal. “Good morning Devin” a voice shouted as she entered my office without knocking seeing me with a hand full of erection. “I tried to make eye contact with you and not startle you but I saw that you were busy,” she said smiling looking down at my lap. She leaned forward to get a better look at my bulging slacks spilling the contents out of the box that she was carrying. My face glowed red with embarrassment as I stood up to help her pick up the mess she made in my office. As I walked around the corner of my desk, she was squatting down sitting on her heels eye level with my hard on. There was no denying my early morning excitement I was just glad that she remained professional. I quickly squatted down beside her to hide my early morning woody and to help her clean up the spilled papers. “She spilled these papers on purpose,” I thought to myself as I gave her a thumbs up

and points for creativity. “Aren’t you going to congratulate me,” she asked smiling like the cat that ate the canary. “I got hired full time today and im moving into my new cubical down the hall, she said letting me know that we would be seeing each other a lot more often. Her words became muffled as I looked down her shirt trying to get a glimpse of her youthfulness. “I want to just grab her, throw her on my desk, and fuck the shit out of her,” I thought to myself as she noticed me looking at her breasts. “Congratulations Jennifer” I said trying to play it off “I remember when I got hired for my first real job and how excited I was.” She did not appear to be offended by my wandering eyes; she wanted me to look smiling when I gave her the wanted attention…



No comments:

Post a Comment