Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BLOG 21 - Last time I saw her

The rest of our shower was silent as my disbelief turned into frustration. I didn’t tell her how I was feeling I just decided to take matters into my own hands. “It would be different if this was a one-time thing but this happens almost every night,” I thought replaying the lies and denials in my mind. Today was going to be different I am no longer going to put my satisfaction in her hands I am going to get her a little help. I arrived at work early so I sat in the car and started composing Angie a text message. Before I could type any key strokes, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and smiled answering the phone with an excited “hello.” She replied back talking just as excited saying, “it’s about time you answered your damn phone I have been trying to call you for two days.” I laughed and replied sarcastically “hello Tiffany, it’s good to hear your voice to” as we, both laughed with excitement. “How did you get my cell phone number?” I asked, “Angie gave it to me I hope that I didn’t call you at a bad time.” I thought about what Angie told me about her and Tiffany and answered her smiling “no I just got to work and was walking in the door.” We spent the next few moments catching up on what each other has been up to as I started thinking about the last time I saw her. We were at her 2007 New Years Eve party she had at her house before she moved to Texas. I can still remember how sexy she looked as her intoxicated flirting made me feel like a fox in the hen house. I remember being super drunk and asking her to “show me your titties” and getting surprised when she did

What was even more surprising is that she did it in front of her husband and he laughed at me when I took a close up picture with my cell phone camera. I had to end our call early because I had just walked into my office and my desk phone was ringing. “I will call you back later when I get off from work,” I said hearing her reply, “You better call me I’m in town for our class reunion and I want to see you.” We disconnected our call as I answered my desk phone. “Thanks for calling this is Devin how can I help you?” I said as I put my cell phone on vibrate and turned on my computer. “Did you get my text messages?” the laughing voice asked as I came up with an expected but rather witty reply. “There are three things in the world that you and I should never share with each other. The first is our tooth brushes, the second is our underwear and last but most important you should never under no circumstance ever share pictures of Mr. Sexy with me again.
I laughed my ass off when I read your message that wasn’t what I expected. The picture of Mr. Sexy is not even, close to what I envisioned you would even call sexy. What a way to keep me on my toes and get a good laugh too” I said still chuckling about her message. We laughed for at least five more minutes as Angie told the details about her encounter with Mr. Sexy. “I wanted to call you early to make sure that we are meeting this afternoon for cocktails. If you come, I will tell you about my super hot sex with Tiffany…








No comments:

Post a Comment