Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BLOG 17 - Creamy and wet


I went into the bathroom closing the door behind me and turned on the exhaust fan. This is how we warned each other that what we affectionately called the gas chamber was in use. I sat down on the closed toilet feeling more at ease about opening my messages knowing that she would not just walk in on me in here. I opened my inbox and smiled when I saw what was wrote on the subject line…

From: sexy_angie@yahoo.com
Subject: creamy and wet…
To: dwoods@globaltech.com



Hey!!! where in the hell are you? I have been trying to call you and your ass has not called me back. I got something creamy and wet for you and you wont even call me back LOL. Anyway, our reunion is coming up Friday and I wanted to touch base.. CALL ME!! Don't keep me waiting (wink) “do you think im sexy in my new glasses???

I laughed after I read her message she was always flirting and of course I replied flirting to...

From: dwoods@globaltech.com
Subject: creamy and wet…
To: sexy_angie@yahoo.com
You are so funny!… you better stop playing before I start taking you seriously LOL. I saw that you were trying to get in touch just been busy messing around at work??? What’s wet and creamy??? Bet it isn’t as creamy as the one I just took my tongue out of LOL. I saw that I had a missed call from Tiffany about 5 minutes ago and speaking of her you have a hot story to tell... remember? I will call you later today…your glasses gives me hot flashes of the sexy librarian look…

D

I scrolled down my call log looking for Tiffany”s phone number when another message popped into my inbox…
From: dwoods@globaltech.com
To: sexy_angie@yahoo.com
Subject: creamy and wet…

Oh I see what I have to do to get your attention. I haven't forgotten the story. What did you and Tiffany talk about? Oh I can show you what is wet and creamy better than I can tell you (smile) You better call me TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. I think Angie and D are going to get busy. His expression when he got her email shows he wants to and vice versa. She has already been with their other "friends" so why not him. There is something about Angie that can't be trusted. His wife better look out or maybe they are in cahoots.

    ReplyDelete