Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BLOG 25 - Bite me in the ass

As I logged out of my message box I heard Jennifer ask, “Is everything ok” as she continued reading my body language decoding the expression on my face. I looked at her and took the box from her hands telling her “I will explain on the way to your cubical.” I was going to take a foolish chance and cross the thin line of sexual harassment by opening up to her and telling her everything that had been going on with me. I hope that this does not come back to bite me in the ass and become the hot new office gossip. I took a hesitant deep breath then spoke slowly telling her everything starting with my dream. I spoke in detail about my wife secretly masturbating and me catching her only to have her deny the whole thing. I told her about me wanting to explore sexually but not wanting to hurt my wife. Our conversation became detailed so I spoke softly so that only she could hear as we walked with me walking behind her. I couldn’t help but noticing her sexy stride with the extra little twist in her hips. Her short skirt fit her coke bottle shape perfectly attracting my eyes to her swaying hips and firm ass hypnotizing me with its seductive movement. I began to speak with long pauses between sentences as I found myself repeating myself from time to time trying to look at her ass and talk at the same time. I became overwhelmed by her flirty nature and youthful sex appeal to the point of energizing my lust and erection again. I handed her my cell phone showing her the messages after I told her that I was receiving e-mails and that’s when she put in her two cents. “Wow” she said laughing at our conversation “your wife was enjoying her "me time". You should be really turned on by watching her do her thing but I understand why you weren’t. Self-pleasure is a beautiful thing and with a pussy like you just described, I'd want to touch it too. Do your thing wifey,” she said smiling with envy as we reached her cubical.

“Don't hate hubby, it's just one of those things that a woman has to do. Her not telling you is just part of us following our code of conduct and not breaking our woman rules. It’s amazing the lengths people go to when they are trying to cover up something,” she said changing the subject playing the devils advocate about the situation going on at my house. “You and Angie have not done anything yet and you are already acting as if you have which says to me that you definitely want to” she said as I tried to downplay my lust for Angie. “If your wife knew about Angie then you wouldn’t have anything to hide,” she added as she started looking at me with her woman glare…

No comments:

Post a Comment