Sunday, September 6, 2009

BLOG 19 - Horny as hell

We lay in the bed watching television until almost mid night

when my wife started dosing off to sleep. She always put on the falling asleep act when she wanted me to turn off the television. I did not mind her subtle manipulation because it usually meant she wants some attention and that leads up to some foreplay and us getting our sex on. I gave her a little nudge to supposedly wake her up caressing her naked body enjoying the scent of her shower gel. I was still horny as hell from our unfinished laundry room action so I might as well finish that too. She pretended to be in a drunken consciousness acting half sleep half awake telling me how sleepy she was and that she would make it up to me tomorrow. I became frustrated but outwardly understanding as I left her alone to fall asleep for real, as I tried to do the same. I was lying on my right sides facing her when I awoke a few hours later from a quick power nap disturbed by how hot it was in our room. I did’nt move my body I only opened my eyes seeing her silhouette on top of the blanket in front of me. She had on her birthday suit lying on her back inviting my eyes to trace the silhouette of her body in the darkness. Something was odd in the outline of her body noticing her right arm extended across her body with her hand palm down between her legs.

Her legs were spread apart slightly as her left hand caressed her breasts pinching and squeezing her nipples. Her eyes were closed being fully engulfed in her self-touching probably thinking that I was still asleep. I started faking my heavy sleep breathing as to not alert her to my intrusion into her fantasy time. I was amazed at her silence as I watched her skillfully controlling her finger movements while keeping her breathing steady. It was four ten in the morning as I remained motionless watching her make love to her self in the darkness…

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A picture like that is priceless. She is getting her "me time". He should be turned on watching her. Self pleasure is a beautiful thing and with a pussy that looks like that, I'd want to touch it too. Do your thing wifey. I bet hubby loves it. Don't hate hubby, it's just one of those things that a woman has to do.

    ReplyDelete