Sunday, August 30, 2009

BLOG 16 -Trying to resist


I watched in amazement as she cleaned her second plat of pot roast ironically washing it down with a diet coke. She knew what I was thinking as she sat across from me at our dinner table smiling at me from time to time during dinner looking with her eyes sparkling. I wondered what she was thinking about; did the sound of our sex turn her on? If she was feeling offended by what we were doing, she could have easily made her presence known by knocking on the door but she didn’t. I smiled to myself as my ego grew tall and wide because I knew I gave my wife one of the best orgasmic experiences she has had in a while. I found myself in the middle of an awkward moment but I just smiled and joked as if nothing was wrong. Her mother stood up from the table to take care of her dishes when I found myself scanning her contour with my eyes. She looked very sexy to be in her mid sixties and that’s how I hoped my wife would look when she turned sixty. Her breasts were still looking perky and firm complimenting her flat tummy and her round curvy ass looked like it still had some jiggle in it. I wondered did she still get her action on because truth be told I would love to get me some of that. I excused myself from the table leaving them to have their usual girl talk time picking up my pants from in front of the laundry room to get my cell phone. I tossed the clothes in the hamper in the laundry room and made my way back to our bedroom.

I held the phone in my hand trying to resist turning it on but curiosity got the best of me. I turned on the phone in anticipation of another e-mail and when the screen opened, I had one new message. I sat on the bed with my heart pounding wanting to open and read the message but not wanting to risk my wife walking in and catching me reading it…






1 comment:

  1. Why was he checkin' out his wife's mother? That is wrong on so many levels. That pot roast look good. LOL and why he keep thinking about some other chick who is emailing him when his wife seems to be handling her business? That's what wrong with marriages now, always wanting something or someone new instead of being happy with what you have, esecially if they treat you right. Okay I feel better now...WOO0SAAA

    ReplyDelete