Friday, August 21, 2009

BLOG 11- Imagination running wild...

My mouth hung open in disbelief as my erection grew in my pants provoked by this e-mail message. I had to take a moment and think deep about what was happening to me. He is not gay or bi, but he will do whatever you want him to do or make him do “I’m not into that shit” I thought to myself frowning at the thought. I decided not to reply to the messages and got back on the road driving with my mind wandering. My imagination was running wild seeing sexual visions of all of the women that I work with. “What if it was her” crossed my mind as I envisioned all of their faces and body types one at a time laughing at some and shaking my head yes to others. “All of them are married except the intern so that counts her out,” I said thinking out loud struggling to figure out who sent the e-nail. What if it was my wife playing a game to see how I would react or even if I would tell her? The possibilities were endless as I ran down my list of scenarios confusing myself into frustration. I got home about five minutes after six o’clock turning off my cell phone when I walked into the house. I was walking through the kitchen savoring the aroma of a rib roast baking slowly in the oven when I was welcomed with a hug and kiss. She pressed her body hard against mine moaning softly becoming pleasantly surprised at my quick erection. It was not her usual welcome home kiss it was the “give me some sex right now kiss.” I did not resist the opportunity to release my own sexual electricity kissing her passionately caressing her curvy satin robe covered contour. “I couldn’t wait until you got home from work,” she whispered between pecks of our lust-filled kiss unbuttoning my shirt at the same time. Her soft whisper triggered thoughts of the e-mail message I received as I began seeing visions of me kissing my boss’s wife…

No comments:

Post a Comment