Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BLOG 3- Can you keep a secret?

“In my dream we were back in high school and it was the week before graduation. He had just gotten off the school bus when I drove by him in my white convertible mustang and pulled into my driveway a block in front of him. He was walking down the street on his way home from school when I shouted at him through the screen door. “Hey you” I shouted instead of saying his name feeling a little unsure of if he would answer or not. He smiled at my attempt to be funny and walked across the street walking over to my front porch to see what I wanted. “What’s up Angie is it time to get my kiss yet” he asked flirting and puckering his lips receiving the expected rejection. Even in my dream, I was playing the good girl roll with boys never putting myself, or my reputation into a compromising position. We hardly ever spoke to each other like this in school and this was the most conversation that I ever had with him alone, I thought to myself feeling a little insecure as we talked. I got brave and exposed myself when I said to him “normally when I get home from school I get my moms vibrating neck massager and masturbate with it. Deep inside my mind, I would fantasize about you while masturbating wondering what it would be like sexually with you. I wanted to try the bad boy perspective so I told my boyfriend that I was on my period this week so that I could try to get some thug love. Can you keep a secret I asked him ignoring his joking but serious question about a kiss opening the screen door to let him in. “Yea I can keep a secret if you give me a kiss” he said again laughing acting manish just like I wanted him to. The butterflies fluttered wildly in my stomach when my opportunity exposed itself. I walked up to him and gave him a slow peck on the lips shocking him into complete silence. “I want to do the oochie coochie with you but I think you might tell every body at school especially my friend,” I said being concerned about my good girl reputation and friendship with Tiffany…

No comments:

Post a Comment