Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BLOG 14 - "Yes baby yes, don't stop!"

I bent over standing in front of her with my face deep between her legs spreading her pussy lips with my tongue. It circled upward to her hard clit then down to the opening where I enjoyed the creamy fruit of my efforts. She welcomed my penetrating index finger with a sexy whispering moan as I pushed it in slowly palm facing upward. I bent my finger as if I was motioning her to come to me as I called her orgasm with a G spot massage. I was giving her my best performance moaning from the vibration of the washing machine against the tip of my erection. My thoughts were aroused and focused on the vision of the young sexy intern combined with the physical sensations of my washroom interlude. The washer roared as it spun fast on the final rinse cycle vibrating violently adding to the intensity of my foreplay. “Yes baby, yes don’t stop,” she shouted as she moaned loudly approaching the edge of her first orgasm. Her body shook wildly when she reached her climax thrusting her hips hard into my finger and tongue as I tried to control her movement. My head bounced up and down in the rhythm of her gyrating thrusts as her body vibrated like the washer from the fluttering motion of my flicking tongue. “Yes” she screamed over and over feeling the strong orgasmic contractions of her puckering pussy lips. She howled one long high-pitched moan in ecstasy as I worked my finger and tongue as fast as I could. I worked them together with controlled aggression creating all of the friction on her clit and G spot that I could physically produce. She grabbed the back of my head smashing my face into her super sensitive triangle no longer gyrating just trembling and screaming. Her second and third orgasms came back to back quickly sending a rushing river of thick white cream running down my finger into my palm and spilling off the side of my hand…

3 comments:

  1. Don't stop now! More, more, more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn he is good. It has been a while since I had it like that. I'm loving what you are putting down! Next part please

    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. All i can say is where can I find HIM LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete