Saturday, August 29, 2009

BLOG 15 - "Dripping wet"

I began to slow my clitoral attack easing her mind and body downward from the combined intensity of multiple orgasms. I was no longer flicking my tongue and finger like humming bird wings it was more like soft swirling tongue suckling with light G spot caressing. She was breathing heavy and fast when she whispered “damn baby that was so good” slurring when she spoke letting her body lay limp on the washer. It was during the silence between her seductive moaning that I realized that the washer had completed its cycle. My index finger was dripping wet when I pulled it out from between her puckering pussy lips. I started kissing my way back up her stomach when round two was interrupted. We heard an unfamiliar cell phone ringing coming from our kitchen then answered by a muffled female voice. I got up quickly to see who was violating the security of our personal space when I recognized a familiar voice talking. “Oh shit, your mother is here,” I said as I opened the laundry room door slightly to look out. “Oh my god do you think she heard us in here” my wife said as her face turned red with embarrassment. We scrambled to find clothes to put on as we laughed at the fact that we undressed in the kitchen where she was sitting. “I hate when she just pops up like that, you need to get our door key back from her,” I said upset about not being able to get my action on. She walked out first to greet her mother and block the hallway so I could make my half-naked way down the hall to get dressed. My wife and her mother are super cool and very close but this was going a bit too far,” I thought to myself feeling caught as if I was a child. I returned about fifteen minutes later dressed smelling like mouth wash feeling embarrassed when I walked past the clothes pile her mother put next to the washroom door. I greeted her with a hug and smile thinking “damn how long has she been here” noticing that she had taken the roast out of the oven and had finished her first helping. “I didn’t hear anything when she came in; how could I over the roar of the running washing machine. I guess she got dinner and a show because I know she heard us in the washroom getting it on”