Sunday, August 9, 2009

BLOG 6- Forbidden fruit

I could feel his body shaking as his squirt pressure started building up and him waiting until the last second to tell me to get up. “Here it comes,” he shouted as I felt him swell up inside of me on the edge of expulsion, then the thick hot cream shot out splashing inside of me with him unable to move and me not stopping. His hard squirting ejaculation caused both of us to cry out loudly, me moaning in lust filled satisfaction and him in fear of the obvious as I bounced on his squirting erection without slowing or stopping. I was being stupid, and acting very irrational but I loved every second of the feeling of him cumming inside of me. To make matters worse I sort of lied to him about being on the pill seeing as though I had missed a few days” she admitted to me but never telling him. After she finished telling me about her dream, she sat quietly on the phone waiting to hear what I had to say. I know she heard me laughing at her as she was speaking because I began to put things into the true perspective. I broke the dramatic silence saying, “You are so full of shit,” laughing at her as I said “but that was a good story though. You can stop playing around now because it’s obvious that you two have been messing around” I said figuring out the truth about her dream story. “O.k. I confess, the dream really happened at their house while she was at work one day. They’ve been married for nine years now and we have been messing around the whole time,” she explained talking in an excited voice about their little secret. “I tried to stop seeing him but the sex was to damn good. No man has ever touched my mind and body like that before and made me feel totally out of control,” she said talking to me but thinking dirty about him. They moved to Texas about two years ago and I have not seen him or her since then other than e-mail photos of their family. Our class reunion is coming up next week and I am sure they will be coming into town that’s why he sent me the secret message on facebook. I know what you mean when you talk about your dream and enjoying the forbidden fruit. Because I am bi sexual, it’s like enjoying fruit cocktail on a regular basis. Since I am telling the story about him and me, I might as well tell you about me being the first woman that Tiffany ever experienced...

No comments:

Post a Comment