Friday, August 7, 2009

BLOG 5- Doggy style technique

He didn’t answer but moaned with a sexy moan when he started reaching the bottom of the inside of my triangle. All I could think of was “oh shit, I’m fucking Brian on my couch and the dick is good to.” My stuff was tight from nervousness but soaking wet as he pushed and pulled in and out of my kitty getting into his rhythm. He was handling me firmly but gentle breaking me in with patience and trying not to cum to fast at the same time. The friction on my inner walls became intense when he started speeding up as I felt his meat sliding against the walls of my inside giving both of us the maximum sexual sensation. He stroked deep about ten or eleven good pumps in a row when I lost control emotionally and my inner woman became super wet from me experiencing an orgasm for the first time. I began moaning loudly from his doggy style technique as he gave it to me fast and hard clapping our bodies together lubricating his chocolate stick with my vanilla pudding. My hair began to get frizzy from the sweat on my neck from my best friends boyfriend working hard beating my middle. I was tingling all over in disbelief of what I was feeling loosing control of my mind then my body. He was fucking the shit out of me and I couldn’t hide the fact from him. I was screaming so loud that I became dizzy from his pleasure and pain almost tapping out telling him to stop. He was trying to hide how he was feeling but it was obvious that he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. He slowed his pumping action slightly and began to talk under his breath. “I have never shot my load inside of a girl without a rubber on before,” he said moaning in excitement and talking scared at the same time. “That would be stupid,” I thought to myself trying to focus my mind during the aggression of his sex and my intense lust. I sat up making the decision for him pushing my body backwards causing his ass to rest on his heels. I was on top of him sitting on his lap with my back against his chest bouncing up and down grinding wildly on his thick meat. I was moaning loudly getting into our forbidden sex when he reached under my arms and cupped his hands around my bouncing breasts. I held onto the edge of the couch using it to push my grinding hips into his hard erection causing super sensitivity. Our hard circular grinding motion turned my common sense on and off like a blinking light wanting him to cum inside of me but being scared of testing the accuracy of my birth control pill…

1 comment:

  1. Is this going to be ongoing or are they just going to do it one time? It is a thin line that they are crossing. What is going to happen next? Can't wait to see...

    ReplyDelete