Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BLOG 10- aggressive, dominant black man



From: chocolate_covered_cherry@gmail.com
Subject: Thinking about you
To: “Devin"
Date: monday, August 17, 2009, 5:40 PM

By now you are wondering who I am and what I want from you. Who I am is not important right now, the only thing that matters is what you do from now on. What is important is to tell you that I am looking for a aggressive, dominant black man to fuck me really good in front of my husband. I have this fantasy about being taken by one or two men as my husband hides under the bed cowering in fear. I am going to be your resistant but captured woman pleading and begging for you to not hurt me. I will give you what you want if you take it but I want you to be verbally abusive to both of us...especially me. You must be willing to come to our house and take me sexually in front of him in roll play aggressively fucking me in our bed. If you don't know how to call another man a pussy degrading him to his face while you take his woman and fucking the shit out of her in front of him, we probably are not what you are looking for. Are you strong enough to "TAKE" the pussy? he is not gay or bi, but he will do whatever you want him to do or make him do. If you have a friend for a tag team he can join in too... The key to it is that you must degrade him to his face and then fuck the shit out of me in front of him. I do the things that you’re afraid to fantasize about. Think about it and reply back and if you don’t I understand and will not bother you again…

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is creative. I enjoyed the story, but is it your reality or fiction. To some degree, i believe it is every male and female fantasy.

    ReplyDelete