Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BLOG 9- Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was shocked and curious when I received the message wondering which one of my co-workers sent it.

From: chocolate_covered_cherry@gmail.com
Subject: Thinking about you
to: “Devin"
Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 1:00 PM

My first thought was "damn you are so sexy. Is this the same man who I've been working with all of this time?” I have seen you on many occasions before but today really made me think, “I really really want some of that.” I looked at your lips and said mmmmm. I looked at your shirt and how nice it fit on your chest and shoulders. I got hot and touched myself with my fingers as I looked at the position of your body (facial expression, arms, hands, fingers and shoulders) all showing a confident and sexy as hell man. “He has beautiful eyes” I thought to myself as I watched you from my office imagining that my fingers was you inside of me. I know you are married but I wish and want to be with you every night. All of these thoughts occurred this afternoon during my daily masturbating work stress release. I have these thoughts about you on a regular basis and now I expose myself wanting it to be reality…

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my Blackberry®

“Damn,” I thought to myself what should I do. Should I tell my wife or just ignore the message as if I never received it. I was flattered excited and nervous all at the same time. However, I also knew that I was lying trying to convince myself that I did not want this kind of attention. The truth is that I did not want to be caught and have to explain illogical behavior with a rational answer. I admit the flirting was fun and I wanted it to get to this point but I didn’t think that it would ever go this far. I left work and was driving home thinking about my message and reading it repeatedly at every red light. I was thinking hard trying to find word clues that would reveal who wrote it. I decided to pull over to the side of the road debating with myself about replying to the mysterious message. Just as I became brave, enough to reply back another message popped in my inbox…

1 comment:

  1. Ths is really good. I am curious as to who sent the email. I think it could be his wife setting him up or it could be a coworker or it could be his long time friend. I can't wait for the next installment...

    ReplyDelete