Thursday, August 6, 2009

BLOG 4- Tingling sensations of his foreplay

. “Stop playing” he said not believing what I said but watching me pull my tank top off to show my breasts and my seriousness. His dick jumped into instant hardness when he saw my suckables realizing that I was serious about giving him some. I held my shirt across my chest to cover my breasts as I closed and locked the front door. I turned around and quickly took his hand pulling him to the couch in the living room. “Are we gonna do it or not” I asked bravely rolling my neck looking at the stunned look on his face. “I’ll be right back,” I said not waiting for an answer from him walking fast down the long hallway and disappearing into one of the rooms. I couldn’t help but to start thinking to myself about how I never ever talk to him in school or anywhere else for that matter. All of a sudden now, I have my shirt off and we are standing in my living room with him staring at my titties. “Hell yea we are” I thought to myself responding quietly to the serious sexual question that I just asked him. I came back with a blanket and a pillow and then I started filling him in on my plan. When I seen you get off the bus I made up my mind choosing you in my lust filled moment of uncertainty. Are you in or not?” I said pulling my pants and panties down taking one leg out and leaving the other wrapped around my ankle. I got down on the floor on my knees with my stomach on the seat cushions of the couch. I wrapped my arms around the pillow and rested my knees on the blanket for comfort. “Slide the window open a little bit so that we can hear if my parents pull into the drive way” I said becoming pro active about not being caught. He did as I asked with his facial expression saying, “I hope that she isn’t serious about her parents coming home any time soon.” I turned my head to look at him over my left shoulder watching him undress with a calm nervousness. He took his pants all the way off and got on his knees behind me without saying a word. “This doesn’t mean that I’m your girl friend or anything, and don’t worry I‘m on the pill” I said to him still looking over my shoulder watching him pull out his wallet to get his condom. I wanted to feel all of him inside of me and walk the edge of fear and common sense. He seemed a little hesitant about not using one but he proceeded to do the do anyway. It was evident that I wanted him to fuck me and do it without the emotional hang-ups that kissing would cause. That was cool with him as he walked up behind me on his knees. He held his shaft in his hand rubbing the head of his dick up and down between my pussy lips lubricating my opening from behind. His smooth head was barely inside of me dragging up and down my tender sensitivity making me hot enough to melt my inhabitations away. I started panting softly as the tingling intense sensations of his foreplay took my breath away. His large left hand was squeezing my left butt cheek when I closed my eyes and mixed my fantasy visions of him with our unexpected reality. When the head of his thing slid in, he let go of his shaft and started pushing into my hot tight place. I couldn’t believe that it was happening becoming super excited trying to relax my body and accept all that he had to give. “Arch your back and toot your booty up baby,” he said using his hands to mold me into the right position. He could tell that I wasn’t a virgin but also not the most experienced either as he controlled my movement with his hands around my waist. “You better not tell anybody,” I whispered in a soft moan referring to Tiffany but not wanting to say her name…

No comments:

Post a Comment