Friday, August 14, 2009

BLOG 8- My boss's wife

The next couple of days were very interesting at work as I began to experience a different kind of awareness of flirting and suggestive conversation. I watched my co-workers secretly looking each other up and down subtly undressing each other quietly with their eyes. I started paying closer attention to the young college intern who was spending a lot of time in my office starting casual conversations. I laugh quietly when she leaves my office finding myself aroused sexually by her youthful energy deep V- neck shirts and short skirts. The office environment was full of soft touching and deliberate eye contact disguised and accepted as appropriate inner office behavior. I was amazed at the reality of my situation in my newly discovered work environment as I began to be sucked in by the allure of the forbidden. I slowly started participating in the overly friendly conversations accepting the exclusive group lunch invitations. I began noticing how married men and women got into pairs with other married men and women in these small exclusive groups. It seemed like everyone was participating in the heavy flirting excluding no one including the married and especially the singles. The real surprise was when my boss’s wife began flirting with me using her eyes by not turning her head when I caught her looking at my butt. She just smiled and waved her hand as I smiled and waved back. Her conversations and flirting became more frequent over the next two weeks; she even invited me to lunch to which I accepted her offers. My supervisor was a real ball breaker especially after he noticed his wife and me becoming friends and spending time together at lunch. I work closely with all of them on a regular basis sometimes after work hours preparing exhibits and sales strategies for our upcoming trade shows. It was not unusual to get text messages or voice mails on my cell phone but this message was a little different…

No comments:

Post a Comment