Monday, August 24, 2009

BLOG 12 - Lust filled thoughts

The thought really turned me on as I got into the fantasy of being with his wife. Thinking about her and feeling my wife’s touch was weird ringing the bell of guilt defining the very nature of thinking irrational. For a brief moment I wondered “has my wife ever done the same to me” like having lust filled sex in a wet dream but not telling. She unbuttoned down to the last button of my shirt pulling it out of my pants then moving right to my belt buckle. We walked slowly kissing wildly with our eyes closed bumping into everything kissing like two teenagers as we ripped each other’s clothes off. I imagined what my boss’s wife would look like naked seeing flashes of her breasts in my mind.

We were both naked when we bumped into the washroom door still kissing and caressing each other as I turned the doorknob. The door swung inward taking us with it kissing and tripping over the sorted laundry piles landing softly against the running clothes washer. We giggled as I unwrapped the towel that some how were twisted around my ankle and folded it in half and placed it on top of the vibrating washer machine. I lifted her up and sat her down gently on the top of the washer then stepping forward between her legs. I suggested that she lay back by pushing her shoulders backwards gently with both hands. As she lay back slowly, I kissed her neck with my tongue in a soft tickling circle. A flash of the interns face entered into the chaos of my lust filled thoughts. Seeing her young body naked on top of the washer where my wife is now sitting. I began pecking slowly down her shoulder on to the top of her left breast using the tip of my tongue when I reached her hard dark nipple. I imagined that I was not with my wife but with the intern in the storage room at work or on my desk in my office. My soft suckle and swirling tongue tip pleased her as she moaned with pleasure. My imagination was so vivid and running wild that I could almost smell the interns perfume seeing her with her skirt pulled up sitting on the edge of my desk. My hard dick was pressing against the cold vibrating washing machine as I lusted for the intern but was enjoying foreplay with my wife…

1 comment:

  1. Oooowwweee! It's hot in here. Now he is wrong for thinking about another woman while being with his wife but truth be told, women do it too!

    ReplyDelete