Monday, August 24, 2009

BLOG 13 - Weird kind of threesome

With her hips gyrating against my mid section, she wrapped her legs around my waist crossing her feet behind my thighs. My left hand was palm down caressing her right breast dragging the length of my index finger gently up and down on top of the sensitive part of her nipple. Gently squeezing it between my middle and ring fingers licking the exposed tip perturbing through the backside of my hand. I reached up with my right hand placing it on her left breast pushing both of my hands together to suckle both nipples at the same time. Her size thirty two D cup breasts were perky and soft to the touch beautifully shaped as they responded to the touch of my flicking tongue. I wondered did the intern have soft breasts like my wife as I began comparing them against each other. The nipple teasing ended with the right amount of time spent admiring and exploring around them as I moved downward licking across her navel. I envisioned my boss’s wife again in my mind with my eyes closed placing her face and body over my wife's silhouette as my wife enjoyed my foreplay skills. I was aroused sexually by who my boss’s wife was respecting her office authority but deep inside really wanting to sex her at the same time. I wanted to control her using my wife’s flesh and my vivid imagination, forcing her to open her legs with my flicking tongue. She did exactly what I wanted her to do as her legs opened like a flower in the morning catching the rays from the sun. She placed her hands on the back of my head as I teased her again by licking around the shape of her triangle. When I got back to the top stopping directly under her navel I twirled my tongue down slowly. into her open woman flesh. I was flicking my wet tongue between her squirming hips until it reached her tingling clitoris. My tongue became flat and wide as I made my way down to the sugar factory pushing inside of her enjoying a good deep lick. “Oh shit baby that feels so good your tongue is so hot and wet,” she said trying to squeeze my tongue with her woman muscles. I heard her voice but with my eyes closed, I saw the interns face as I began to experience a weird kind of threesome. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment